Head of Civil and Structural Department
On Line Design & Engineering are looking for a Head of Civil & Structural Department to lead an Engineering Design team within their office. This position will be based primarily within their office in Immingham.
You will report to the Engineering Director, and will be responsible for all areas of the Civil & Structural function, quality of delivery of your projects, striving for best on business practices to deliver to the customer's expectations, and managing your team in the business.
The successful candidate needs to be a Chartered Engineer registered with “IStructE” and/or “ICE”.
Also have the following experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working as a consultant design engineer.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a team of designers & draughtsmen, including resource management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing budgets, delivering engineering solutions to challenging deadlines.
- Working knowledge of BS449, BS5950, BS8110 & Eurocodes 1, 2, 3 & 7.
- Working knowledge of Staad, Tedds, Hilti Profis Anchor, 3D Detailing software.
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum paid monthly
£7,500 car allowance for 7,500 miles
Nil – overtime is not paid
33 days(25 days +8 Bank Holidays)
Full sick pay as per Company Policy
8:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday with a 30-minute unpaid lunch 12:00 to 12:30.
3% workplace pension
Perkbox after 3 months.