Showing archives for: March 2017
On Line Group Sponsor Jons’ Race Season
On Line Group are proud to be sponsoring On Line Design’s Jon Dixon in his quest to complete his 2017 season of races by ensuring he has the proper and correct equipment, which will in return hopefully lead to better results and fulfil his ambitious targets.
Piping Engineer Jon started exercising about 6 years ago, as a way of losing weight and improving his overall health. Two years later he entered his first Triathlon and he is now at the stage where he races in Triathlons at a competitive level. Jon also competes in other races and challenges of various types all over the country and he is looking to build on his previous results and improve his achievements in 2017.
Jon has achieved good finish places and times since he first started racing, but 2016 was a breakthrough year for him with highlights including:
• Completing Ironman UK (a 140.6 mile race, widely regarded as one of the hardest single day Triathlon races in the world)
• Win (Age Group) Brigg Triathlon
• Win (Age Group) Goole Triathlon
• Win (Age Group) Great Grimsby Dock Swim
• Achieving qualification time for the Great Britain AG Triathlon team
He is now looking at improving his 2016 season, by taking his training and racing even more seriously and setting himself some goals for the 2017 season which include:
• Qualifying for the 2018 Ironman 70.3 World Championships
• Qualifying for the 2018 Great Britain Triathlon Team (European Championships)
• Being on the Podium at the Aquathlon National Championships
• 2 (Age Group) wins in the Triathlon
Jon said, ‘I have found that financing my racing in terms of kit, equipment and race entries has become a limiting factor in my results. Since I have set my goals especially, my ‘A’ race to qualify for the 70.3 World Championships, support from On Line Group will go a long way to making this happen.”
The On Line Group would like to wish Jon good luck. You can follow Jon and get regular updates on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @jontriathlon
Anglia Engineering Solutions Supports Future Engineers
Anglia Engineering Solutions recently offered work experience to Keegan Camburn who is hoping to work within the field of engineering.
Keegan spent time in all departments with the aim of producing a pipe support by the end of the week, which he achieved.
Anglia Engineering Solutions offer work experience to inspire young people to develop aptitudes and attitudes that they cannot learn from a textbook or traditional academic curriculum.
Why not like or share at: www.linkedin.com/hp/update/6241572323799896064